I’m hosting a 28 day challenge and last night’s meal doesn’t make me feel like I’m missing out at all. The challenge is to eat whole, unprocessed foods, tons of plants, no refined sugars, only healthy fats (seeds, nuts & avos), and nutrient-dense food (eat the rainbow.) I think we’re going to be just fine, and feel fabulously fantastic:)
1) Curried fingerling potatoes with tomato sauce, cumin, cinnamon, lemon zest, sliced almonds and tarragon.
2) Wild rice with cilantro, pecans, cracked pepper and a touch of tomatillo sauce.
3) Collards for wrapping, avocados for melting in your mouth, and spicy arugula to add a peppery finish.
4) And a few toasted corn tortillas for comfort.
5) Put it all together in a collard wrap and dig in.