Healthy Happy Hour and Cooking Classes to promote eating right at home and building a community of health conscious families. Book your class today!!
What a wonderful evening we all had! We got to know one another, get creative in the kitchen, and most importantly-share a delicious and healthy meal.
We focus our classes on two key points:
1) Having fun visiting, sharing stories, and cooking TOGETHER in the kitchen
2) Celebrating eating real, wholesome foods and encouraging the community around us to eat healthier—especially at home
The class is geared to help anyone:
- Feel comfortable in the kitchen
- Understand different foods and why they are important in our diets
- Open a dialogue about the struggles you might have in your kitchen
- Learn some easy and nutritional recipes to take home with you
- Find a support group who will share stories, recipes, meals, and laughs with you
I do all of the shopping, planning, and make recipe cards that the guests follow to make our meal and then take home!
We started the evening with a quick survey and open dialogue about cooking.
Then it was time to assign cooking jobs and let everyone get busy!
Look at the beautiful food they made!!
Thanks ladies for such a fun evening!
They even went home and used what they learned to make food for their families! Here is a picture of Amy’s dish she fed her family!
Contact me if you are interested in hosting a class in your kitchen!!