Never again will I buy roasted peppers! My husband has found his favorite new calling:)
1) Your inner pyro will have a blast with this
2) They taste delicious without having to add a single ingredient
3) It’s nice to make something you don’t have to buy prepackaged.
- Put the peppers on an open flame and rotate until each side is burned and black. In entirety, about 10-15 minutes.
- Place them in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- After cooling for 10-20 minutes, remove the plastic wrap.
- Use a towel to remove the burnt outer skin. Slice and store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Use on salads, pizza, sandwiches, on toast with fresh herbs…you name it!!