We couldn’t be happier now that we have a space to call home again…and what makes it even better is that we got to move right back into the little red house. Seems like just a few months ago we were living in it–oh, yes…we were. But glad to be back!!
The most exciting part of it all, I have my kitchen again!!!! Let the cooking begin. I felt like a million bucks last night in my own kitchen cooking up so deliciousness. KIMCHI BOKKEUMBAP, done healthy! Traditionally a fried rice dish with loads of oil, this version is just as tasty but a bit on the healthier/lighter side.
Kimchi Bokkeubap Recipe:
All of the ingredient:
kimchi, mushrooms,onions, yellow bells, zucchini, onions, carrots, cucumbers, jalapeños, cilantro, garlic, 2 eggs, and ginger.
1) Boil Quinoa with cilantro stems, ginger, garlic, and bouillon
2) Cook an egg sunny side up–set aside
3) Chop up veggies the way you like
4) Sautee garlic and onions in Kimchi juice and water
5) Add mushrooms, chopped onions, bells, zucchini, korean red pepper, and 1/2 lb of chopped Kimchi
6)Add in an egg (not the sunny side up one), cucumbers, ginger, and carrots. Add salt to taste.
7) Serve with lettuce wraps and Sriracha
8) Eat up
9) Roll up leftovers in a tortilla with avocado, lettuce, and sriracha for tomorrows lunch!